This plugin is specially useful for fleets of generic devices that can make HTTP requests.
In a single HTTP request done by the device, this plugin can auto-provision the device and the data bucket if it does not exist. Moreover, it allows processing request/response payloads to process the information before it is stored in the data bucket, or before it is received by the device.
- Support for multiple device types or profiles
- Automatic device and bucket provisioning for new devices.
- Configurable default device timeout.
- Configurable device and bucket prefixes.
- Configurable device and bucket asset type and group.
- Support por defining custom request/response data processing on NodeJS.
- Payload Processing workbench.
Created: September 22, 2023