Shelly EM is a Wi-Fi-operated energy meter with contactor control. It allows you to simultaneously monitor the consumption of any home appliances, electric circuits, and office equipment (lights, power lines, security systems, heating, cooling, etc.) in 2 circuits on the same phase or individually. Shelly EM is perfect for measuring solar energy production, monitoring household consumption, and controlling heavier-load appliances.
Checkout the official documentation of the Shelly EM at this link
- Compact design: The Shelly EM has a small size, which makes it easy to fit in any electrical box and behind a switch or power socket, without blocking other outlets.
- Power Monitoring: Shelly EM monitors monophase electrical systems with up to 2 points simultaneously.
- Contactor control: Shelly EM has an integrated relay with a rated current of 2A per output for contactor control.
- Power supply: Power supply AC 110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz
- Contactor contro: Yes – Shelly EM has an integrated relay with a rated current of 2A per output for contactor control
- Overload protection: No
- Maximum load: 16A/3500W (resistive)
- Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Radiofrequency: 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Dimensions: 39mm x 36mm x 17 mm
- Operating temperature: -0 to + 40 °C
Created: October 9, 2023